Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm starting to see a pattern....

So I had a great weekend last weekend. Seriously. Well, other than having to work Sunday night, but that almost doesn't even register on the "ruin my weekend" scale.

I forgot how much I like to have fun. That's just silly.

This morning I wake up to a the ringing phone. It was a dear friend of mine from Orlando. She's HERE! In Orange County! For 3 whole weeks!!!

Now, she's here for business but she has all of this coming weekend off. And guess what? So do I! Huh.....imagine that.

So, I'll be heading to San Clemente after work on Friday. Saturday will probably be the San Diego Zoo and Sunday? Who knows.....who cares?!?!? We will be together. 2 ladies that have been to hell and back - and a lot of that together.

We have a lot to catch up on, and a lot of memories to rehash. I can hardly wait.

Huh....that will make two pretty great weekends in a row........do you see what I see?

No comments:

Post a Comment