Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Communicate

In case you hadn't notice - I don't get on here very often. In fact, after this post it may be another couple of weeks. Sorry - It's my life right now.

Anyway - I just found out, by digging thru archives, that Bou's FIL passed away. Weeks ago. Holy Crap. I feel terrible. No call from me. No note. Not a single flower telling her that a person who considers themselves a friend cared at all about her, and her family's loss.

So here is what I'm getting at. Please - if something happens, either contact me via Facebook, that I can ck on a somewhat regular basis or call me. I've actually had the same cell phone number since I've gotten out here. Text me if you're afraid I'll talk your ear off. That's fine. But please, someone let me know.

I really hate that it's gotten to this. I've always been overly concerned with "bothering" people and the time difference between me and the ones I love is huge, but I've got to, GOT to stop this trend. 19 months I've been bitchin' about it, and this is the final straw.

1 comment:

  1. Girlfriend! It's all good! Shoot, I thought you'd given up blogging, until today when I thought I'd peek and kept reading and reading and reading and got to this!

    We're good here. My husband has it the hardest. But we're good. REALLY!

    ReplyDelete