Sunday, June 20, 2010

Behind the Story

When I was trying to get this place set up yesterday, the hardest part was coming up with a name.

I'm not a Road Warrior anymore, and Tammi's World was taken. I had several other ideas, but they were suited to my life NOW, and I wanted a name that could stick. Something that would stand up to more moves and changes.

No, there's nothing in the works, but come-on. It's MY life! We all know how that works.

Anyway - I had this GREAT idea....Tammi's Trials. PERFECT. Life is often a trial, and the secret to succeeding is how you handle them. I like to think I do alright.....when push comes to shove.

Tammi's Trials it is!!

Until I actually read what I had typed and registered. Tammi's TRAIL?!?! WTF?!?!?!

Damn.....well, ok. That works too.

It's my trail. The path I am on. Where it leads? Who knows. It's all just one big journey.

So that's the story of the new blog name.

Tammi's Trail.

Come on.....let's take this one together.

4 comments:

  1. Works for me! Trials sounds like you've been indicted for something ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like "trail" better. It fits well with your always-a-silver-lining worldview, and your life HAS been going down a lot of interesting paths since you started blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete