Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How frustrating!

I sit here laughing, with my mind racing and my fingers hovering over the keys. Oh, I have so much to tell you. To talk about. Advice so you don't have to deal with some of the stuff I deal with daily.

But I can't. I can't talk about any of it.

I want to, but I can't.

And I've been sooooo missing my blog. I've actually craved the opportunity to write and share.

And I can't.

It's a side effect of the job.

Man, life was much easier when I was just a sales rep.

Anyway - I'm pretty sure I'll have some stories tonite and tomorrow. Stories I can share. I'm going out to a store and doing a demo today. Face to face interaction. It's packed full of blogging opportunities.

That should help a bit. But meanwhile, ohhhhhh I wish I could tell you whats going on. You just flat out wouldn't believe it.

4 comments: