Saturday, June 19, 2010

Starting Over.......again

Wow. It seems that the theme of my life anymore is "Starting Over". Moving nonstop and after heaven only knows how many blogs, it seems I'm doin' it one more time.

My domain ran out and I didn't even realize it. So....bye bye Tammi's World. My bad. What I really hate is all that was lost. 6 years of my life recorded. Pictures that I have no way to recover.

Lesson Learned.

Again.

So, putting all that behind me, I'll start over again. Can't promise excitement, but I can promise a glimpse inside. Inside my life, my mind and the trials of being a single woman, in a strange place, alone, taking on the most challenging job I've ever had.

If nothin' else, it'll be interesting.........

14 comments:

  1. Welcome back!

    If you ever get that nostalgic feeling, there's always the Internet Archives:

    http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.tammisworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and please tell me you're bringing back the "This is what I'm going to need for you to do" tagline.

    I swear, it's the most useful sentence in the English language.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wELCOME BACK INDEED - REALLY MISSED READING YOU EVERY DAY.

    Can't you get back to your previous provider and get the back stuff from them? Seems as if you should be able to. Hate to see you lose all of those goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Y'all! Dick, I'm working on that right now......had to convince myself that nothing tried is nothing gained. Harvey? If I knew how to add a tagline to Blogger I most certainly would. Hell, I use that line more than EVER now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back!
    I wondered what happened to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy dance time now that you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure it shouldn't be "Tammi's Trials"?? :) Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually TNT, that's the next post.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back!!!!! Sure have missed you, sweetie!! {{Hug}}

    Wait for about six months and try the Internet archive... the Wayback Machine... and grab your pictures that way. A pain, but it can be done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I may be slow to comment, but I do read and am glad you're back.

    As for lost archives? Honey, I have lost my fair share and can't seem to integrate what I do have with WP, etc. You know, in the long run, it only matters who you are now and what you're all about. And that's a pretty fantastic package, if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So happy to see you back! Now if I could just get my butt in gear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Got so far behind on everything - I saw that your domain expired in your FB post, but didn't know you moved. Must fix my bookmarks. LOL.

    ReplyDelete