Saturday, June 19, 2010

Data Gathering.......for fun

I'm trying so hard to get my sidebar updated with my favorite places. But....I'm at work, and there's that whole "I should be working" thought. Plus, I'm lazy. I had everything bookmarked. So I'm having to hunt.

Not trying to be a comment whore, but if you don't see your name on the sidebar, PLEASE leave a comment so I can add you in.

It's looking more and more like I'll be treating myself to a new laptop for home for my birthday. Until then? I'll hit it when I can.

*actually, I think that may have been my theme in life in my younger years......

7 comments:

  1. Just as an fyi, Elisson has new blog. Already you have blogroll updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeesh.....y'all need to update your blogrolls! How's a girl supposed to swipe anything?!?! LOL

    Fixed. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got my link, but I'll comment anyway... 'cause I like comments, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There you are! Facebook is fine for keeping up, but way too short. (That's what SHE said.)
    I'm sorry.
    No, not really. Heh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can blogroll me if you want...but I'm just glad you didn't quit altogether!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...I was worried about what happened to you, especially since I gave up FB.
    If it wasn't for Leslie I'd still be searching!

    (nice digs, btw)

    ReplyDelete